Aug 8, 2012

First post!

Welcome to Outstanding Strength. Here you will find useful information about bodyweight training, martial arts and general fitness. I have been training using only my own bodyweight for a while and I can guarantee you that it pays off, but you have to be patient and work hard. I will start with adding simple exercises and as times goes on, I will add harder and harder exercises and variations. On the top of the page you can find a menu bar, where you can get acces to more information. I hope this place can become the greatest resource for bodyweight exercises and martial arts on the web. That's it for now. Let's go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog :)

Labels

advanced (5) back (8) bar (4) begginer (4) bicep (7) bodyweight exercise (9) calves (1) chest (7) diet (1) drink (1) exercise (4) forearm (7) grip (7) hamstring (2) health (1) intermediate (4) lats (6) legs (2) motivation (1) pull up (5) push (7) push up (7) quads (3) row (3) shoulders (8) squat (1) strength training (7) training (2) triceps (7) upper body (9)